So one day we had Emma Kate over while her mom ran some errands.
They danced on the stage!
Hannah got to wear her first fairy costume, and she was not quite sure what to think!
A few days later, Allie Rae came over to play after school. The girls were so funny that day when I came to pick up in their classroom. They had talked about it beforehand, and immediately started begging when I walked in the door..."Please please please can Allie Rae come to our house to play?" I started to say no, because that's the default answer, but then I stopped and thought, why not? Her mom was okay with it so they came home and played and watched the new Tinkerbell movie. They both dressed up as Tinkerbells!
Allie Rae is about to move away, and I haven't told Claire yet. I'm just not sure how to tell her, and I don't know if she'll understand completely anyway. My heart is breaking for these sweet girls!
2 comments:
How sad for Claire. Good luck to you momma when you tell her.
Love, love, love these pictures :)!
Post a Comment