We went on vacation with her last week and it went pretty well. She did well being held by all the family members, but for some reason she wanted to stay up until midnight every night. At home she's doing much better sleeping, doing some long stretches at night. I'm so thankful to be getting more sleep.
Just before she turned 6 weeks old she started smiling at us! She did it for a couple of days pretty much only for Daddy. I was really bummed she wouldn't smile at me! But now she smiles several times a day and is so precious!
A big smile!!
Part of the reason we're getting more sleep--I finally realized she is a tummy sleeper. I know they say "back to sleep" these days, but she is so much happier on her tummy, and she can lift her head enough to turn from side to side, so I'm not worried at all about it! What do "they" know, anyway???
I'm still debating about whether she has tummy troubles. She tends to be fussier at night, but is usually okay during the day. She is a fabulous nurser and will not take a bottle from me, which is fine with me because I'm too lazy to do bottles. She has taken a few bottles from other people, so she'll probably do fine once I start leaving her more. She's going to the church nursery this Sunday for the first time, and I'm really looking forward to being able to concentrate on the worship service without bouncing a baby! Chris also got me a "spa day" for my birthday, so I will be using that soon!!
Sweet Hannah Rose, growing up too fast!
1 comment:
both of mine i put on their tummies to sleep as soon as they could move their heads good enough....ahhhh the sleep began!! you are right....who are "they" anyway...."they" sure say alot!!
Post a Comment