Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hannah is 2 months old!

Where has the time gone? I certainly didn't sleep it away, but it's been a blur!

Hannah has changed so much in just two short months. She's so much chubbier (but still a little baby!), and she is developing her own little routine. She's alot more predictable these days, so it's easier to know what is wrong with her when she cries. She also sleeps so much better these days. She goes to bed sometime between 9 and 10:30, and wakes up anywhere from 3:30 to 5, eats, and goes right back to sleep until 7 or 8. It's great! I vaguely remember Claire doing this, and it all kinda fell apart when she was 4 months old and started waking up during the night again...but I'm hoping Hannah does better. She still sleeps alot during the day.

People always tell us how much she looks like Chris. I definitely see it in some of her expressions--in the first part of this video you'll see one of them--raising one eyebrow! It is so funny! I also captured a couple of quick smiles, and the first time she grabbed something--the cord to my video camera!

No comments: