A few nights ago I had a girls night out, so Chris was in charge of reading stories and putting the kids in bed. When I got home he told me these funny stories.
Aaron found a thumbtack in his floor. He picked it up and said, "Claire, if you step on a thumbtack, you'll have to get a texture shot." Chris asked, "Who told you that?" and he answered, "Ms. Dodi" (his assistant teacher at school). I guess tetanus is hard for a 5 year old to say!
That evening they were reading their devotional about rattlesnakes. One of the questions is "What things does God warn us about?" Chris prompted them by saying, "What about lying?" Aaron agreed, and said, "Nooooo...". Then Claire said, "Unless you're at school and the whole class has to go somewhere, and then you have to get in line. But one time when I was line leader Walker cut in my line!" I guess we really are Southern if "lying" sounds like "line". Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment