Monday, November 29, 2010

Halloween 2010

There are so many Halloween celebrations (or "fall parties" as some are called), and there are always pictures in abundance!  It's overwhelming to share them all here, but I'll try to summarize.

Aaron was the UPS man.  He was so proud of his costume!



Hannah was a monkey.  This was Aaron's costume when he was her age, and it was fitting for her because her favorite book is "Five Silly Monkeys Jumping on the Bed". 


Claire was a princess bride unicorn. We found the Cinderella wedding dress at the consignment sale, so I thought that was going to be it, but then she discovered her unicorn costume from last year was still in the top of her closet. So she had to do both!


This was the best I could do of all 3 of them together!



Our festivities included the fall festival at church, Claire and Hannah's fall party at preschool, Aaron's class party, and finally Halloween night trick-or-treating at Mammaw's, Granny's, the police department, and our neighborhood. It's enough to wear this mama out!

Here's a slideshow of all the pictures!

No comments: