Chris asked me tonight if I am an ex-blogger. He enjoys reading my blog, which makes me happy. He pointed out that I have not blogged the entire month of November!! So I'm going to attempt to catch up! I blog in my head multiple times a day...but finding the time to sit down and put it to the computer screen is hard!
I'm curious...who else out there enjoys reading? Make a quick comment to let me know you're out there!
3 comments:
I totally understand the whole no blogging time Nicole! I'm like you, I blog it in my head but can rarely find the time to get to the computer to get it done. It's sad that yet another hobby goes by the wayside but a Mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do, and it ain't always blogging! I'm still out here reading though. It's a lot easier than writing! ;-)
Thank you Chris! I was beginning to wonder the same thing :)!
i enjoy reading!! you amaze me at how much blogging you do get done. i never can find the time either. i'm trying to get back into it. keep it up...when you can ;)
Post a Comment