Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Programs

Claire and Aaron had little Christmas programs at church one Sunday night. Claire's little choir, led by me and the other Little Kids Time Workers, sang Away in a Manger and Joy to the World.

Claire looked beautiful in her pretty new dress and braids!


Aaron had fallen at Kohl's the day before and got a HUGE cut and bump on his head, hence the band-aid...


My pictures during the program are not great because I gave my camera to a middle-schooler since I was directing and couldn't take pictures. I should have specified which child to photograph since very few of the pictures even included Claire. Ha!


Aaron's choir sang a few little songs, but I don't remember what they were!


Later in the month Claire and Hannah had their program at Mother's Day Out. How cute is Hannah with her little class?


I labeled Claire for you...


Singing Twinkle Twinkle...


And Jingle Bells!


They were all so cute!

No comments: