Then on to the Enchanted Forest with good friends! We go every year to see Santa there, because I always get a great picture and it's just good fun. We all piled in my van and had a blast! Conner, Sydney, and Aaron in the way back...
Claire and Hannah in the middle, and me and Stacy up front, trying to have grown-up talk while ignoring the noise in the rear!
We got to see how gingerbread houses are REALLY done!
The train is a crowd favorite.
Hannah loved this little white bridge. If I let her out of her stroller she would run like mad over to the bridge. Once I even lost her for a minute and found her over at the bridge!
Loved this gingerbread "church". I think it's supposed to be Bellevue.
The kids with Santa...real picture to follow. It was a GREAT Santa pic!
Aaron had taken his list but Claire never finished hers so she didn't bring it. That morning Aaron put "Wii" at the top of his list. He had never mentioned getting one prior to that morning, and I was shocked he even thought to ask for it! Thankfully, Santa already knew he would love one and had already bought it!
After the Enchanted Forest we went to a fun yogurt bar for dessert. It was so fun hanging out with our friends!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun day with friends. Where is this yogurt bar you speak of?
Post a Comment