Today was Aaron's first dentist visit! He did so good, and I was so proud. He's been with me to my dentist visit twice now, so he was very prepared. He was very excited to meet Dr. B, whose office I will say was amazing! That was a majorly kid-friendly dentist. Dr. B was really awesome with Aaron. And he said Aaron will likely need braces one day...big surprise! Mommy and Daddy both had them. He said Aaron has a slight overbite and usually that's corrected with braces. I'm so not ready for adolesence!
On a different note, today after I put Claire down for her nap I found Aaron being unusually quiet in the kitchen. When I walked in, it surprised him, and he started freaking out, saying "No, no, no, don't come in here mommy! Don't look!" He was hiding something in his hands so I assured him that it was okay if something broke, but Mommy needed to look. So he looked at me, with this very pouty face, and said in this sweet little voice, "My heart broke". I almost busted out laughing...at first I thought he meant that whatever he broke made him really sad, but then I realized he had his little red dough heart magnet he had made in Sunday School a few weeks ago, and sure enough it was broken. I promised him we would glue it back together, and he was happy then. I don't want my precious little boy to have a broken heart!
1 comment:
I love it! :) That is too precious about the broken heart! Welcome to the fun world of online journaling!
Post a Comment