Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Consignment sale...exhausted and excited!

I am on the planning team for the Lil' Blessings Children's Consignment sale to be held at our church NEXT WEEK! I am the webmaster, and I have been quite proud of the how the site has turned out! It is only by the grace of God, because I wasn't so sure I could do anything nearly that professional looking, especially with the timeline I had. It has all come together so nicely and we are mere days away from accepting the first clothes! And I still have yet to get all of my OWN clothes ready for the sale! With all the planning meetings and things to be done to get ready, on top of my part-time work and being a wife and mother, I am flat exhausted.

But it is all going to be worth it. It will be over soon, and all the proceeds of our sale will go towards mission efforts, and all of the donated clothes will be sent to Honduras with our church's mission team this summer. We're hoping to raise several thousand dollars which is so exciting!

1 comment:

Woodman said...

Wow!! I'm very impressed with your website!! I didnt know you were into web design...I've dabbled in it and love it...but dont know a whole lot!! It would be a great thing to do at home after babies!!! :)