Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Daddy's helper

Aaron just lights up when Chris tells him he is going to ride in the truck with him to be his helper. Even if it's just a quick trip to Lowe's, Chris enjoys taking Aaron along. Aaron asks all kinds of questions and really seems to grasp alot of technical details about the things Chris is doing.

So a couple of Saturdays ago when Aaron got to help Daddy and Pa dig a trench to run an electrical wire to Pa's gate...Aaron was ready!! He had to get up early and eat breakfast in the truck, but those are the sacrifices of a hard working little man.

When I picked him up around lunch time, I knew he had a great time. How did I know? He was FILTHY. And loving every minute of it.





I still haven't gotten his boots clean. That boy sure knows how to get dirty!

No comments: