This is one of Chris's favorite things...the "tram road". There's a bunch of deer in the woods down that road!
Looking the other way, across the levee...
Our nature walk
Chris getting geared up for the zip line!
I think this would be the hardest part of doing it...climbing all those staples to the platform at the top! Chris handled it like a pro though. As if he doesn't climb trees all through deer season!
Almost there!
Look how crazy high it is!
And he's off!
Look at that grin!
He was going so fast, I snapped these pictures one right after the other!
At the end...
Another view of the lake. Ahhhh...
2 comments:
I don't think you could get a grip on the tree around your belly. He, he. Such a cute little belly. I bet the baby would of loved the free fall.
Pretty lake!
Nicole,
The pictures are beautiful. :) Looks like you guys had a great time. :)
Post a Comment