Today the kids tramped into our room just after 7:00 asking if they could give Daddy his Father's Day surprises. We had made him a card with a nice poem, then Aaron went crazy drawing him pictures of trucks. He had me draw dotted lines for him to trace--and he did a garbage truck, a pickup truck, a forklift, and a street sweeper. They also did one sheet together with glitter designs--Claire did a heart and a kitty, and Aaron did a garbage truck (shocker!). Aaron also wanted to make Daddy lots of bugs out of pipe cleaners (I think he really just wanted an excuse to use the pipe cleaners and googly eyes), so they each made him a spider and a worm. I told Chris I didn't get that much for Mother's Day--they really adore their Daddy!! Aaron was also very excited to bring home lots of crafts he had made at church, including a really nice "Daddy loves me" frame.
Daddy got a nice nap on the couch while watching the US Open, so all in all it was a great Father's Day for him.
With Aaron...
...and Claire...
...and now Hannah!
More of my favorites...I had fun looking through all the pictures to find ones with Daddy in them!
No comments:
Post a Comment