Labor day weekend Chris got a ticket to the MSU game, in the posh club level seats, so naturally he went to the game! Since I had the kids by myself all day, I decided we were not staying home! It was the last weekend of the "birds and bees" exhibit at the zoo, and with me having a newborn we had not been to the zoo in months. I thought it was quite adventurous of me to load up three kids to take to the zoo by myself, but I just kept my expectations of the trip low--if we saw just that one exhibit I would be happy! And it was better than sitting home all day.
The exhibit was amazing and well worth the trip!

They had feeder sticks you could hold out to the birds, and they just jumped right on the end of the stick!

It was fun trying to get a "double"--two birds at once!




I got lots of pictures--like everyone else in there, I was clicking away on the camera! We did get to see a few other exhibits, but I didn't get the camera back out. Aaron insisted on seeing the snakes, and we went in the tropical bird house, which we usually skip. We went through the cats then called it a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment