I told the sales lady that we needed to have his foot sized, and sure enough he needed a full size bigger than the shoe he was wearing. He took his shoe off and handed it to me, and I was FLOORED when I saw how worn out it was. (Yes, I took pictures! I just couldn't believe it!)
Both shoes had holes in the toes, and they were absolutely falling apart. I felt like a HEEL! (Pun intended!) What kind of mother sends her kid to school and church and everywhere in shoes with holes in the toes for probably weeks on end???
In my defense, the reason I had no idea is that he puts his shoes on by himself--with no help from me. I never really looked at his shoes, because he's just so independent! ;-)
And we came home from Payless with some nice new kicks that he really likes!
No comments:
Post a Comment