Sunday, February 21, 2010

That's how we roll

One night Chris was helping Claire brush her teeth. Claire said, "First I will brush a little, and then you will brush, 'cause that's how we roll."

Chris about died laughing and thought he misunderstood her, but she said it again. She claims that I said it to her, but I don't recall saying it. So no idea where she heard it. It is so funny to hear it come out of Claire's mouth!

One day a couple of weeks ago in car rider line, Claire had brought along one of her play phones. Her friend Alexandria was with us, and Claire told her, "Allie Rae, this button is e-mail. I'm going to do e-mail on my phone." Kids these days!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

That is too cute and funny! I love it.

Regina said...

That is priceless! I KNOW a scrapbook page will be made for that! ;-)

Ashley Fisher :) said...

this is hilarious! just saw the comment with the link to your blog! so glad i found it!!