Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sassy drama queen

One of the things that worries me about having TWO girls is that my first girl is quite the drama queen. Sometimes Hannah turns on the drama too and I wonder if I'm really going to have my hands full in 10 years!

These pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago, when Claire was all dressed and ready for school. She was wearing a new outfit I had bought at the consignment sale (she insisted on wearing the dress even though it was chilly so I made her wear a long-sleeved shirt underneath). She can't just smile for a picture these days...she likes to do dramatic poses.



Where did she get the "hands on hips" thing?


She knows she is soooo cute!


Oh my, the eye rolling!


And who can resist a crazy pose?

1 comment:

Everyday Blessings said...

I LOVE this post...because I, too, have a little drama queen on my hands! I guess we'll have to come to each other for support :)