Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Indulge me here, I'm going to share a video of my kids. Yesterday afternoon it was cold and rainy, and Aaron asked to paint. Why not? They cracked me up so I broke out the video camera. Aaron had this roller thing (I think it was made to stick down labels, but it was a paint roller to him!). I donned the kids in their smocks (Daddy's undershirts cinched up at the neck with chip clips...ingenious, huh?), and Aaron insisted that he needed his "artist's hat"...which happens to be Daddy's camo cap. He was so serious about his painting, and he told me he was an artist, but Claire was a painter. He also told me he was painting an island. Claire was having a great time with the paints. I wish I had caught the moment after the video finished when she painted her forehead and cheeks. Too cute!
Click this link if the video above doesn't work:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v450/ntaylor/?action=view¤t=MVI_0062.flv
1 comment:
I LOVE this post...and how fun to look back and find this! I cannot get over how little they were :( I can't wait to show Emma-Kate!
Post a Comment