Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This is classic Aaron

During spring break I tried to work during the girls' nap time, as normal, letting Aaron have some quiet time in the living room. One afternoon, I came in and found this scene that is so "classic Aaron". (And yes, we were still in our pajamas late afternoon--we really enjoyed spring break!)



He had his lap tray all rigged up. Who knows how much scotch tape he used to create this! (He loves scotch tape and I find it all over the house.) His tray was divided into "Done" and "Need to do". He had a sign next to the "Need to do" that says "Get and do". Incase he couldn't figure that out.

He had taped his marker bucket to the tray so it was easily accessible, along with his scissors and tape dispenser.





Finally, you can see that he was writing a song.


And the words are "Do it ya do it ya do it ya do it ya do it ya do it ya do it ya do it ya do it yaaaaaaaa".

My quirky little creative boy--I love him!

No comments: