It's hard to know exactly what date Hannah started crawling. It has happened so gradually, and she is still not really doing a traditional hands and knees crawl, although she's getting close. She definitely gets around a room, and into whatever she's not supposed to be into. Her crawl started out with her scooting along on her face while she reached forward for something. Now she does more of an inch worm thing, bringing her chest up and propelling herself forward with her legs, then letting her chest fall back down. It's really funny to watch!
A few days ago when I heard her wake up in the morning, I went into her room and she was sitting in her crib! A couple of nights ago she did it again, while I wasn't in the room...I came back in and she was sitting up. Today I finally saw her do it...over and over. When I put her in her bed tonight, I laid her on her tummy as usual, and she just sat up and grinned at me. I'll get video of that soon!
In the meantime, here is a little montage of her "crawl". The first part was early in April, and the last part was just a few days ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment