I am in shock! Claire has been loving using a little pack of flower notecards I got her at Target. She has written all her best friends notes and has now moved on to her friend's moms. Silly girl.
She wanted to write a note to Emma Kate's mom, Ms. Amy Lauren, but I was busy with Hannah so I couldn't help her with the spelling of the name right at that moment. She came back to me with a card all sealed up with a stamp on it and everything (yes, she got into the REAL stamps!). I got it open and read the inside...and it says:

That's Miss (MIZ) in the middle...then Amy (AME) on top, and Lauren (LRRM) on bottom. I could hardly believe she sounded it out!!
Next she did Maylee's mom, Ms. Christy. Did you know that Christy starts with Q? QSTT. So funny!! I'm so proud of my big girl!!

That's Miss (MIZ) in the middle...then Amy (AME) on top, and Lauren (LRRM) on bottom. I could hardly believe she sounded it out!!
Next she did Maylee's mom, Ms. Christy. Did you know that Christy starts with Q? QSTT. So funny!! I'm so proud of my big girl!!
1 comment:
First of all, I am feeling so special that I personally made the blog :)! Second of all, I cannot believe Claire is spelling out words!!! That is absolutely amazing!
Post a Comment