Hannah was napping so she didn't get to participate in our little photo shoot.
This photo shoot is over...
No wait, the kids want the camera! Their babysitter, Carolina, who is also our personal family photographer :-), gave them some lessons the other day on how to properly hold my big camera. So Aaron got my camera and took some...
Not too shabby! (You see Claire is holding her play camera...she was having fun imitating me taking pictures. She would even hold the camera back to "look" at the picture she just took. So cute!)
Claire didn't do quite as well with the real camera...
Aaron took this one:
And I really like it, crows feet, bags, messy eyebrows, and all!
3 comments:
You look happy and beautiful.
Hope you guys survived the storms. They were rough! Cute pics btw!
We're getting ready to put our house on the market and I did the same thing ... rushed to get pictures of the outside of the house before all the blooms were destroyed. I'm glad I did because they definitely took a beating and 90% of our mulch is just GONE! No trace of where it went.
Fun pictures, BTW.
Post a Comment