I love how my babies all squat when they see me squat to take the picture!
Ready for school!
And I didn't take my camera with me when we left for school. WHY??? Grrr...
Hannah is in the younger 1 year old room, and I had some reservations about that about a week before school because all the other babies in there were running around and seemed so much older, even though their birthdays are all within 3 months of each other. I wanted Hannah to go back to the baby room! But just days before school started, she got so much more confident with her walking, and I think by October or so she'll be running around with them! Her first day went great--she ate well, took a good nap, and had fun at music time!
Claire is in the 4K class, and she is so excited! She has her own folder and behavior chart and name tag at her table. She even goes to computer class once a week. She is just loving being in SCHOOL! She is going to do great in real Kindergarten next year, that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment