Thursday, March 13, 2008

The sale was a success!

Well, the consignment sale is over! It was an exhausting week. From Monday's evening drop-off in the pouring down rain, to Sunday afternoon's clothing pick-up...I felt like I had moved into the church gym! The sale was a huge success--the gym was packed full and some members of our team did such a great job organizing everything. We got so many compliments on how well-organized we were, what a great selection we had, how nice the racks were (thanks Chris!) and how efficient our check-out system was. It was good to hear all off that! I think we really had an impact on the community, too. We had almost 500 transactions, which means that many and more lives were touched at some point. I know a few indicated they wanted more information about our church, so I'm hoping we can get them connected and into a relationship with Jesus Christ!

In addition to that, we grossed over $13,000, and probably nearly $4,000 of that will be a donation to our church's mission fund! I'm so proud to have been a part of such a successful event. I'm looking forward to the sale this fall! Here are some extra pictures:







No comments: