Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More funnies...

Last night while I was making dinner the kids were coloring at the kitchen table. Dinner time was getting close, so I told Aaron to put all the markers back in the box. A few minutes later I looked over at him and he was still playing with the markers instead of obeying me. I didn't say anything, but just gave him a stern "look". He gave me an innocent but shocked look and said, "But I didn't hear what you said Mommy. I had my hands over my ears when you said it." Uh, yeah. He got sent to time out and came back to put away the markers without me having to tell him again. I think he heard me!

*********************
Last night I went out with my bookclub, so Daddy was in charge. He told me he had gotten Claire out of the tub and was combing her hair. Both of the kids like to ask pointless questions, so she asked, "What are you doing Daddy?"

"Combing your hair," he replied.
"Why are you combing my hair?" she asked. More pointless questions.
Daddy answered, "Because it's all crazy. I'm getting the crazy out."
Claire said, "I make Mommy crazy."

Yes, she does!! And she's heard me say it before--"You kids are driving me crazy!!"

No comments: