In honor of her memory, today I have set HER table (the one I inherited and is now at my house!) with HER mother's beautiful china, and some of her linens and silver. I can't wait to take pictures of how beautiful our spread will be on such beautiful china, which ironically Grandma never used.
I also used her ancient grinder to grind the cranberries for her absolutely delicious cranberry salad. She gave me the grinder a few years ago and let me take the job of making the cranberry salad each year. I can't wait to dig into it today.
I'm so thankful for the many memories I have with Grandma, and the love she showed our family. We will never be the same without her, and we would not be who we are had we not had her all those years.
Miss you Grandma.
1 comment:
Nicole,
I know this day is hard for you, but just know that I am praying for you. :)
Love,
Leigha
Post a Comment