A few nights ago I got this video of the kids running around the living room wearing themselves out. I was reading a book and realized they had made up some crazy game where they were pretending to be mills, so I had to catch it on camera. And no, I have no idea what a mill is or where they got it. Aaron told me it's something that runs around. ???
Oh, and Chris is in the background a couple of times dutifully putting boxes of children's clothes in the attic. Thanks, hon!
1 comment:
i suddenly feel so much better about the amount of energy my two have in the evenings. they ALWAYS get into trouble for jumping on the couch, pouncing on one another, and squealing like banshees. i'm slowly learning that this is what they're SUPPOSED to do at this age!
two only children (me and chris) raising two siblings HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN!!! hahahaha!
super cute video. i loved it when they were talking about apples.
Post a Comment