Monday, December 14, 2009

Claire and Allie Rae

I am so grateful that Claire has a best friend! She has several sweet girlfriends, but she is so close with Allie Rae. They are in the same class at preschool, the same Sunday school class at church, and, they see each other all the time. Her mom and I have figured out the joy of switching off children...it's so nice when Allie Rae is over and they play so well and I can get lots of things done. And when Claire goes to play at Allie Rae's house, I can run errands or just work at home in peace. Sweet deal!

While Angie was decorating her table the Christmas Traditions dinner, Allie Rae came by to play. These girls are so funny. As soon as she gets here, they immediately put on their princess dresses, which might be changed 3 or 4 times while they're playing. They both LOVE Dora and talk about that alot. Allie Rae always says, "Me and Claire love each other." And it's so true!

A little blurry, but how cute are they?





1 comment:

AngieP said...

Now those are two GORGEOUS girls!! What a blessing they both are! ;)