Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We have had at least one, but mostly multiple people in our household sick since before Thanksgiving. It has been so joyous. Or not. Most recently Claire has had a nasty fever virus and ear infection and we had to stay home for several days. I kept wondering when I would get "the" Christmas picture. I had the kids' matching pajamas ready. Then Chris had a sudden trip scheduled for work so I had to do the picture pronto!

So here it is...Claire running a bit of fever and Hannah ready for bed, and it's not exactly in focus...


I took some cute baby Santa shots. All three of my kids wore this little costume!






Then we got the family picture before church (with the auto timer on the camera). I'm very pleased with how well it turned out!


I used all of the pictures to make our Christmas card. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

No comments: