Chris got tired of me snapping pictures of him. I never get pictures of tree decorating so I was determined to do it this year!
The kids have handprint ornaments they did last year at school. Their hands were so much bigger this year!
I love looking at the sections the kids have decorated. Three red balls on one limb! Aaron also cracked me up hanging ornaments UNDER the tree...he would scoot under on his back like he was working under a car, and hang them under there.
And the finished product!
I probably have a whole tree's worth of ornaments we didn't put on the tree. A few years ago my Grandma gave me all of her ornaments since she wasn't putting up a tree anymore. They are all little wooden toys that are so precious and perfect for our tree. Plus they bring back fond memories of Christmases past at her house. I'm glad she got to see them on my tree the last couple of Christmases.
3 comments:
Good for you, getting your tree up so early! I'm jealous! I love the wooden ornaments. Sentimental and pretty too, the best kind.
The tree looks EXCELLENT!! I love the picture of Chris! ha!! Every picture I have of Scott, he is making a face like that because he hates me taking pictures of him!! So I never get a cute one anymore! ha!! They are so much alike!!
Your tree looks great!
Post a Comment