This afternoon I am slap exhausted after taking the kids to a local farm today where they do Easter Egg hayride/hunts and have a petting zoo and playground. I knew that going today would be way too much for my 32-week-pregnant self to handle, but I knew I wanted to do it anyway, so I prodded along. It helped that my good friend Regina e-mailed last night to say she was going too, so we met up! Aaron is quite snotty (allergies!!!) and wasn't feeling great, so we didn't stay long after our picnic lunch.
I got tons of pictures, and I'm just throwing most of the good ones in a slideshow here!
Now it's rest time!!
1 comment:
Hey Nicole! I'm so glad we went to the farm together! It was fun. You got some really cute shots! Hope you have a safe and fun trip to your dad's. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment