Saturday, April 4, 2009

I heard a noise...

Last weekend Aaron and I attended a birthday party that was held during Claire's naptime, so we left her and Daddy at home for naps. When we got home, I thought surely they would both be up, but the house was dark and I noticed Chris looked like he was just waking up on the couch. I went back to Claire's room and she was just climbing out of her bed. I was shocked she had napped for so long (over 2 hours) so I said, "Claire, did you take a really long nap?"

She nodded and said, "Yeah and I was very very quiet while Daddy was sleeping."

Oh, I thought, she must have woken up while he was sleeping and gotten back in her bed. So I said, "Did you see Daddy sleeping on the couch?"

"No," she replied. "I heard a noise."

She heard him snoring. And she got back in bed. What a sweet girl!! Ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is a sweetheart. that is so cute.
kim.