Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another great Bento lunch!

I just made Aaron's lunch for tomorrow and I have to share! He has rolled ham slices, pepperoni, sharp cheddar, and Ritz crackers (for making little sandwiches), fresh grapes, some fruit cocktail (he's been dying for me to send something he can use a fork or spoon for, just because he wants to try it out), and what will be his favorite dessert (I think)--mixed nuts with marshmallows and a gummy worm. I'm calling it "worm in the rocks".

3 comments:

Woodman said...

You are such a fun Mom!! Thats an awesome lunch!! I love the "worm on the rocks"!! LOL!! I'll have to remember that one!!!

The Roberts Family said...

he doesn't possibly eat all that for lunch does he?? i must starve my kiddos!!!

Nicole said...

Kelly, he ate almost all of it! Apparently he's decided he doesn't like pepperoni (he always did before???) so he didn't eat that, and he left a couple slices of the cheese. Everything else was gone! He's a good eater--especially when it's his favorite foods!