I took some pictures of her today! We went in the shady front yard, but it was still pretty bright for her, so I got scrunchy eyes. She has her Daddy's brow line. Most people say she looks like a little Chris.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Hannah Rose, 3 months old
I can hardly believe Hannah is already 3 months old! She is so much bigger now, probably close to 11 pounds or more. She sleeps really well, too--from 7:30 to about 4:45 usually. She loves her big brother and sister, and they love her to pieces. She's very happy and smiley, and is on a pretty good schedule of eating, playing, then sleeping.
I took some pictures of her today! We went in the shady front yard, but it was still pretty bright for her, so I got scrunchy eyes. She has her Daddy's brow line. Most people say she looks like a little Chris.









I took some pictures of her today! We went in the shady front yard, but it was still pretty bright for her, so I got scrunchy eyes. She has her Daddy's brow line. Most people say she looks like a little Chris.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you finally go one that looks like CHRIS!! ha!! She's beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment