Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hannah smiling and cooing

Hannah is getting quite animated. She particularly loves laying on her changing table--I almost always get smiles and coos when she is in a fresh diaper and looking at me. She's started doing some little laughs too. I could just eat her up! I took some video of her this evening. The kids were wild in the background and at one point Aaron was quoting scripture to Claire, which really cracked me up. They were being really sweet to Hannah at times, and it just melts my heart!

2 comments:

Woodman said...

I'm pretty sure she looks like Chris!! ;) Bout time he marked one!!

Nicole said...

She does!! Lots of people have told us that. It's something about the brow line. Thing is, people told us Claire looked more like him when she was a baby, and you saw the picture comparing me and Claire and it's quite similar. I still think Hannah does look more like Chris though!!