When I scheduled my surgery, I racked my brain for someone to keep Hannah. My friend Michelle immediately came to mind--she is so good with babies, and she breastfed her children so she understand the issues that go along with that. I called to see if she would keep the baby, and she offered to keep all three! I just knew she was crazy, seeing how she has 3 of her own, but she insisted.
The kids did great--Claire loved Emma Grace's doll house and girl toys, and Aaron and Cade played very well together. Little 1-year-old Avery Beth had trouble staying away from Hannah!
Michelle told me that when it was time for Hannah's first bottle, she got really mad and worked up. She could tell Hannah was hungry but she wanted her MAMA! Michelle called Aaron over to talk to Hannah, and as soon as he started talking to her, she calmed down. How sweet is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment