
Last week we went to the Botanic Gardens with our MOMS group, to attend a class called "Caterpillar Club." The class theme was Flower Power, so the kids got to color a flower picture, make a flower out of Fruit Loops and glue, hear a story about a flower, plant a flower...etc etc. Afterwards we went out on our own to walk around the grounds. The flowers are BEAUTIFUL right now! I couldn't resist taking my new camera and taking pictures...109 of them to be exact! Here are my favorites:





And I also have to share my new discovery! Using Photoshop to spiff up my pictures makes a real difference in the pictures! I have known how to add things to the pictures, such as labels or borders or whatever, and I knew I could adjust pictures using it, but I never really knew what to do. Recently I found a website called "Confessions of a Pioneer Woman" (she's hilarious!) and she has a photography section. She recently added a new section with some step-by-step Photoshop stuff, and I tried it out. Look at the difference it made in this picture!
Before (SOOC):

After:
No comments:
Post a Comment