Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Claire's first haircut!


Claire's hair has been getting long and kinda crazy looking, and I knew it was time for her first real haircut. I struggled with the decision, because I kept thinking if I wanted her to have long hair I had to just let it grow. All my friends with girls told me that if we got it trimmed up, it would fill in and thicken up. I couldn't get an appointment with our regular hairstylist, Jennifer, so we just went to SuperCuts and let some random girl cut her hair. She SCREAMED and cried the whole time. Poor baby! When it was all said and done, though, she did look neater. I don't really care for the short bangs--I wish they had stayed longer. Oh well, it's just hair...it will grow!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

It doesn't look like that sucker was doing any good! I don't know HOW you got her to sit still for a haircut ... I am sure Sophie would not comply!