My kids have been saying some of the funniest things lately!
*Yesterday in the car, we were listening to a new CD Aaron got for Easter. "This Little Light of Mine" came on and Aaron said, "I don't believe it! We sing This Little Light of Mine in choir! I love this song!" I said, "Why don't you sing it for me?" and he replied, in a very grown-up sounding voice, "Actually, I'm quite busy drinking my apple juice." It just cracked me up--QUITE busy?
*Last night Claire coughed a little at the table and she said, "Claire has a cold," and started fake coughing a few more times. Sometimes Aaron will do that and I guess Claire just picked up on it!
*Claire makes full sentences these days and it just cracks me up. She's only 20 months old! "I can't find it Mommy" or "Let me do it" or "I can't do it Mommy" are some of her favorites. She's also started asking "Why, Mommy?" I seem to remember the "why's" coming later with Aaron. It just cracks me up when she talks to me like she's a 3 year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment