I got a new CAMERA! I am so excited about it. It's something I've been wanting for well over a year, and we've been saving for it. I got it sooner than I thought I would because my old camera was really acting up to the point I wasn't able to take pictures sometimes. So frustrating for this shutterbug!
I got a Canon EOS Digital Rebel xTi. It came a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't had a ton of time to play with it, but now that the consignment sale is over and things are settling back into routine, I'm looking forward to learning some new tricks with my new toy. Here are some great shots I've gotten just snapping around...
1 comment:
Hey, we just got a canon, too ... it isn't that fancy, but it does fit in my pocket, which is nice! It is a powershot sd 1000. Congrats on your new toy, and happy snapping! :)
Post a Comment