At class on Sunday, they were apparently supposed to draw a picture of themselves helping. Aaron has never had any interest in writing or drawing, and to my knowledge, he's never really done any representative drawings--not even faces. (Alot of kids are doing that by this age, from what I understand.)
Sunday I was so proud when Aaron came home with this:

Obviously he had help with some of the drawings, and I think one of the teachers must have helped him by drawing dots for him to trace. The drawing on the left is Aaron vacuuming. The one on the right is Aaron cleaning the toilet. Obviously he has never done either of those chores at our house, nor were they on the list we had made before class, so I thought this was quite comical that this is what he chose to draw.
When Aaron was explaining the toilet drawing, he told us that he could clean the toilets just like Uncle Allen and Aunt Christi leave Nate in the bathroom last and make him clean the toilet. I had no idea that Allen and Christi were such slave drivers (ha!), but the story made me laugh!! Who knows what Nate was telling his friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment