Claire was hesitant to run in it by herself, without me throwing her in over the water. I convinced her that Aaron would help her run in, and then I snapped this brotherly moment in action!
She loved being inside the sprinkler!
That's what brothers are for!
Once I realized we were making a giant mud pit in the only grassy spot in the backyard, I told the kids we had to turn off the sprinkler. They were not done playing in the water though, and Claire started throwing a giant fit. Who could blame her? Since we don't have a kiddie pool, I found an under-bed storage box in the house and put it in the driveway to fill with water. Why didn't I think of this before? The kids LOVED it. They spent at least an hour and a half playing in it. Thank goodness for sunscreen!
1 comment:
it's the simplest things in life that make us the happiest! i love the last pic in the sprinkler..adorable!
Post a Comment