Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring Program

Yesterday the kids had their end-of-the-year program at Mother's Day Out. There were 100+ kids on stage in beach attire, and it was so cute!

Claire came prancing in just stylin', in her Ariel swim suit and robe, pink hula skirt, and Dora sunglasses.


How cute is she?? (She's right in the middle of the stage, in front.) I think she was about to sit down when I snapped this.


For the majority of the program, Claire stood sucking her thumb. She didn't sing at all!


Aaron was on the back row so I didn't get good pictures of him during the program, except for during the sand castle song where he and some other boys got to come forward to sing. I think they were supposed to pretend to build a sand castle, but they all just stood there. It was still cute!



I'll have video of it soon!