What a cute idea...do an interview with your kids about their Mom, and see what crazy answers you get! I asked Aaron the questions without Claire around so Claire wouldn't copy his answers. Aaron did help Claire with a couple of her answers.
I put these on my Facebook page, but wanted to preserve them on my blog as well. I'm working on a version with the same questions about Daddy.
1. What is something Mom always says to you?
A: Clean up your room.
C: Share.
2. What makes Mom happy?
A: When I mind you.
C: I don’t know.
3. What makes Mom sad?
A: When I don’t mind you.
C: Not minding you.
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
A: By telling me jokes and silly stories.
C: By tickling.
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
A: A baby.
C: I don’t know.
6. How old is your Mom? (29)
A: How old are you? …ummm… 29!
C: (looking at Aaron) You say it for me.
7. How tall is your Mom?
A: very tall.
C: (standing on her tippy toes) This BIG!
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A: Work.
C: Work.
(Huh?)
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
A: I don’t know. It’s a secret.
C: Look for me.
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: I don’t know. What’s famous?
C: I don’t know.
11. What is your Mom really good at?
A: Cutting. And scrapbooking.
C: Good at working.
12. What is your Mom not very good at?
A: Untying too-hard knots.
C: Reaching the ceiling. (Aaron told her to say this.)
13. What does your Mom do for a job?
A: A big job. Get some of your friends to help you.
C: Uh, work.
14.What is your Mom's favorite food?
A: White potatoes. (or not! I like them but they're not my favorite!)
C: Mac and cheese. (Of course this is HER favorite.)
15.What makes you proud of your Mom?
A: A lot of stuff. Like when mama jump ropes and when she skis without falling down. (For the record, I don't do either of these things!)
C: By cleaning your room. (I think she means this makes me proud of her.)
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A: A card expert.
C: A biiiiiigggggg mommy!
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
A: Shop.
C: Play Hungry Hungry Hippos.
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
A: Because we both have black eyes and we have the same color hair.
C: I don’t know. I want to answer the other questions.
19. How are you and your Mom different?
A: I’m just a little big but you’re really big.
C: We’re in different clothes.
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
A: Because she always gives me hugs and kisses.
C: By hugging.
21. What does your Mom like most about your dad?
A: He loves you very much.
C: By giving him hugs too.
22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
A: The fire station and Chick-fil-A. (No idea where he got the fire station. I think it was a hint.)
C: To Chick-fil-A.
2 comments:
This is cute! I am going to do it tomorrow!
Me too! I'm sorta scared of the answers. Should be enlightening! Cute idea!
Post a Comment