Monday, March 9, 2009

Pedal pedal pedal

I am so thankful for the pretty weather we're having! I just can't get enough of taking the kids outside to play...or just sending them out without me!

This afternoon we had a race on the street, an activity we've done many times. Aaron rides his little bike with training wheels, and Claire rides her tricycle. She's always "flintstoned" it, using her feet to push her trike along. Today she finally decided she wanted to pedal! Tonight after dinner we got to go outside (I love daylight savings time, once we all get adjusted!) to show Daddy her new trick. I brought the video camera and captured the milestone! Aaron was just about her age when he learned too, but unfortunately I didn't get that one on video.




I also got some pics!


2 comments:

Amber said...

She's growing up too fast, tell her to stop. They all are!

Woodman said...

So cute!! But I'm ready to see some pregnant pictures of YOU!!!!