I got out of the grocery store (along with the rest of the town!) Saturday just as the flurries started. The next day church was cancelled so we enjoyed a lazy day at home, and got in some snow play time. I was thankful it was a weekend because Chris usually misses out on the kids playing in the snow.
Look how deep it was!
Working on some snowballs:
Claire's pink piggy got snow on her nose!
Love this picture of my guys...
Of course Aaron wants to make a snow angel. Claire is not interested in getting that wet!
Daddy, my piggy got snow on her nose!
Our house, and my van (for those of you who haven't seen my mom-status-symbol yet!) It was in the driveway because we had been painting the day before and had a bunch of junk out in the garage.
Down the street...
Aaron found tracks in the snow where his squirrel friend "Poo-ray" had been bouncing through the snow!
Aaron was beyond ready to go in and was fussing, but I forced the kids to take this picture with me, as proof that I was really there! I'm never in our pictures.
And the obligatory hot chocolate when we came in capped off a fun time!
No comments:
Post a Comment