Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My blog...foreshadowing

I realized just now that I missed my one-year "blogiversary". I started blogging on February 6, 2008. I've really enjoyed it! I hope you have too! Happy Blogiversary to me!

As I looked back I saw one of my first posts: "The Lord Gives, and Interprets Dreams!" I got chills reading this post, because at the time I had no idea that my very dear Grandma was mere months away from her terminal cancer diagnosis and death. In fact, it was shortly after this post was written that she started feeling bad. Her friends have told me they started noticing right around mother's day or a little before that she was bowing out of more and more activities due to tiredness. She was too stubborn to go to the doctor about anything until her pain became unbearable in early July. She died in mid-August.

God was preparing me, and I didn't even know it. And He always is, as long as I am listening. Thank you Lord!

No comments: