Someone after church last night told Aaron that he "stole the show" during his children's choir performance. I wouldn't say that, but he did make everyone laugh by covering his ears with his hands when the kids around him got loud. He also said some silly things between songs that made people laugh. Here is a video--either watch the embedded video below or click here if that doesn't work.
Last time Aaron's choir performed in "big church," he made a scene by running across the stage away from the teacher when they were trying to get set up.
At Christmas he got to be toddler Jesus in the Three Kings song, and Chris and I were Joseph and Mary. The kings brought him treasure chests, and as they laid them in front of him, he would play with the mardi gras beads. Then when the kings laid their crowns in front of him, he picked one up and put it on, and picked another one on and put it on Chris. Everyone loved it! He was beyond adorable. I wish I had a video of that!
1 comment:
That was hilarious!! I loved when he started pulling up his pants on the second song! ha!! Priceless!
Post a Comment