Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My inseparable kiddos

My kiddos have really become best friends, and it is so cute to see them playing together. They do their fair share of fighting too, but for the most part I love the relationship they have. Claire thinks Aaron is the coolest brother on the planet, and as far as Aaron knows, he has always had this awesome baby sister. One of their favorite activities is playing in Claire's bed. Today while I was cleaning they decided to play in there, and I found them with the "No No Yes Yes" book. Aaron was "reading" Claire the book, telling her the rules about what things are no-no and what things are yes-yes. (Aaron has an obsession lately with the rules--he is always making up rules for something or asking me to tell him the rules about something. This weekend while we were camping he kept asking what the rules about anthills are!)

Well, gotta get to my kids now, Claire is whining about something Aaron did to her....my lovable kiddos call!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: