They each wear one of Daddy's white shirts as a smock. Aren't they cute?
This is Claire's "cheese" face. I have no idea why she scrunches her eyebrows like that.
Aaron always paints his hand and does handprints on the paper. Have you noticed his hair color? I am in love with his hair. It's a perfect shade of reddish auburn. And those eyelashes! Sigh...
Claire decided to dig in with her fingers...
When I took this picture, I noticed how messy the fridge looked.
And I got stir crazy just watching the kids paint. So I did this:
We have way too many letters but I'm worried about that missing "K" in the second alphabet. Where could it be?
Once the kids made a gigantic mess with the watercolors, we cleaned that up and moved on to stickers and markers. Washable markers, of course.
I love this little guy.
And this sweet girl, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment